Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Income TAX return

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Income TAX return on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po!
pa advice nman po need ko po ng help nyo..Mkkakuha po ba aq ng ITR pag pmnta po aq directly sa BIR or kailngn talaga may sign ng previous company ko?kasi po na awol po aq sa dti qng company so sa bago qng comoany kailngn nila ng ITR ko pra maayus status ko nka status Z po kc aq sa new company ko..Hndi na po aq mkbalik sa dati q company ora lng humingi ng ITR..SALAMAT PO!

View user profile

2 Re: Income TAX return on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
cannot get an itr from the bir

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum