Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file adultery case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to file adultery case on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good day i just want to know how to file adultery case ty sana mapansin i was married for 2 years but my wife has a KABIT na buntis sya then na laglag and patuloy paden yung pag sasama nila matagal ko ng gusto mag sampa ng kaso pero hindi ko alam ang proseso sana po masagot nyo po ako salamat po at mag kano din po yung aabutin ng pag sasampa ng kaso..

View user profile

2 Re: How to file adultery case on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
una mong gawin ay humanap ng abogado na maghahawak ng kaso mo. sya ang mag guguide sayo kung ano ang una mong dapat gawin at sya na din ang makakapag sabi ng professional fee nya para sa paghandle ng kaso mo.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum