Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car loan (voluntary surrender)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Car loan (voluntary surrender) on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Markabby11

Arresto Menor
Good pm po. May tanong po ako, may car loan ako pero due to financial problems di ko na kaya bayaran ang sasakyan. So ngayon po isusurender ko na yung kotse. May kaso po ba kung yung kotse eh may bangga? Hindi nman po totally yuping yupi. May scratch lng at yupi yung bumper. Meron po ba ako pananagutan dun kung isusurender ko na yung kotse. Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:13 am

Reiohyes

Arresto Menor
Same issue. Pero un sakin declared total damaged na sya. Parang ayoko na bayaran un monthly ksi ndi naman nagagamit kotse. Please give me a feddback on this. Thanks

View user profile

3 Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:28 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal
@Markabby11. There should be none. The lender would be more than happy to retrieve the car from you with that state rather than filing a collection case against you for due to default in payments which could take years and would not put you in prison.

@Reiohyes. The lender might not choose to receive your car given its condition. pero depende pa din sa kanila, choise pa din nila if accept nila or file sila civil case against you which could also take years.

View user profile

4 Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:48 am

Reiohyes

Arresto Menor
Been paying for the car almost 3 years now with no delayed payment. I was thinking of returning the car to them instead of paying my MA and not using any car at all. Insurance is still on process til now should the bank need to coordinate with the insurance to speed up the process? I dont know what to do at this point

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum