Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addendum to the Extra Judicial Settlement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Addendum to the Extra Judicial Settlement on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm


Arresto Menor
My mother died in 2014. My father and my siblings executed a deed of extra judicial settlement for my parents' properties, divided equally among us. The estate tax was paid for the properties.

However, the joint account bank deposit of my father and mother was inadvertently missed out and now on hold with the bank. How do we amend this? Only my father would be claiming the deposit. What are the reqts?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Addendum to the Extra Judicial Settlement on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 pm


Reclusion Temporal
You can just execute another deed of extra judicial settlement only for the bank deposit which you missed out without even amending the previous one. Then pay again the taxes, but with interests and surcharges since 2014. To be sure about the details, you can inquire with the BIR and have a provisional computation of taxes to be paid by presenting your new deed. Inquire also from the for the specific documents they would be requiring from you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum