Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate child on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm


Arresto Menor
hi. patulong nman po. the case is. nagkaanak po kami ng ex bf ko. sa birth cert po ng bata di nakalagay ang name ng father at surname ko po ang gamit nya. sa ngayon po naikasal na ko sa iba. gusto po ng husband ko na gamitin na ng anak ko ang surname nya. papano po ba ang prosesong dapat gawin? please advice po. Salamat.

View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate child on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Adopt the child together with your husband when you are married.

Hire a lawyer to file the petition. Any way of placing your husband's name on that birth certificate if he is not really the biological father is criminal and dishonest.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum