Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change back to mother’s last name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change back to mother’s last name on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 am


Arresto Menor
I’d like to ask how I can have my son’s last name back to mine. My then boyfriend now-husband acknowledged my son on his bc who is not the biological father. We are in the process of fixing his paperwork to migrate with the whole family to the states we need to correct this before we start the filing. I would appreciate any of the lawyers in this forum’s help. I’d also gladly take any recommendation of lawyers that I could consult with regarding this matter since basing on the posts here this will require court hearing.

Thank you so much

View user profile

2 Re: Change back to mother’s last name on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:28 pm


Arresto Menor

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum