Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What motion will I file if mother fails to comply joint custody agreement?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Afternoon,

We have a Joint Custody Agreement ordered by court but my gf did not comply with the terms that we both agreed upon. What motion will I file to the court? Can I have the full custody of my 2 illegitimate children, since she violate the courts decision? Thanks

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Don't you have a lawyer?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
No I don't have

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum