Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

shoplifting daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 shoplifting daughter on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 am

wrrdmther

Arresto Menor
hello to everyone,
I'm new here at this forum.

I have a daughter who was caught shoplifting with her peers at sm before. She was caught and detained but got out on bail after 3 days. We had a settlement with sm before and agreed to just pay the items she stole so they didn't file any charges.

But yesterday sm called me and informed me that they had seen my daughter on the cctv shoplifting again with her peers. They didn't catch her but they had a pic of her face in their records so they called to verify if she was there. She is in college now and no longer a minor. I am worried about what they'll do next. They have our address and number because of last time. I'm scared they'll show up at our door and take her right away.

I know she should've learned her lesson from last time and it's my fault for not disciplining her from last time. But she is still my daughter and this time i will. Will sm still agree to settle? What should I do next? I don't want her to be sent to jail and have a record.

a worried mother

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum