Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Redeemerofhate

Arresto Menor
Good day everyone been following some helpful advises here in this forum.
I have a few questions regarding adultery, concubinage and RA9262.

How can a wife counter being summoned by the court because of Adultery if the Husband decides to file a case?

If the wife was already left behind by the husband with his mistress and already been living and being intimate with one of his mistresses in his parents home as their own 19yr old son saw it . And  she was a battered wife as experienced by their own son which is around 16yrs of age at that time and their daughter which is approximately 5-6yrs of age.
Now they are living separately for 2yrs now because the husband first moved out because of staying with his mistress which is most likely consented by his parents since he is living with her in their own home.

Possible proof of adultery against the wife is being pregnant to another man.

Need any advice regarding this matter. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:20 pm

CherryBlossoms

Arresto Menor
Hi This is the situation, A husband and B wife is married and had one daughter. B which is the wife decided to leave the country and abandoned his husband because she is not happy anymore so she took her 8 mos baby with her and went to Brunei to her mother's place.
A the husband was so angry because he didn't know about it and they didn't return for a year so the husband decided to file for annulment Nov 2016. Now A has a girlfriend and B has a boyfriend and she's here in the Philippines already. She doesn't want to accept any financial support from the husband because she doesn't want the husband to borrow the child or introduce him as the father. Now, A and his girlfriend is already pregnant with their first child but not living together. Can the wife file a case to husband and the mistress? how? and what are the evidences? Thank you

View user profile

3 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:44 pm

Redeemerofhate

Arresto Menor
Any advice anyone... thanks

View user profile

4 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi my husband po is working as a waiter in cruiseship and i found out that he has a misstress. i already talked to him na po pero mas pinipili padin nya yung babae nya. nakilala lang nya last june 2017 until. umuwi yung girl ng august tpos bumalik ulit ng sept and lagi sila magkasama at may mga nakita ako na mga picture nila and even fb na may picture nila pareho. umuwi na po husband ko last oct 10 pro sa parents nya po sya umuwi and ayaw nya makipag usap sa akin. pro alam ko tuloy pa rin ang communication nila ng babae nya at pag balik nya sa barko ay magpapa transfer yung babae sa sasakyan nya. payroll purser kase yung babae and pwede sya mamili kung san sya pwede ma assign.
pwede ko po ba sila idemanda ng concubinage and ano po mga evidence pwede ko ibigay. may mga picture po kase ako nila na magkasama at nag kikiss and sa kwarto dn nung babae natutulog ang asawa ko. please need po legal advice.. pwede ko po ba sila ireport sa opisina nila at hindi makasakay sa barko at idemanda sila. BTW 12 years na po kami kasal and may 2 po kami anak.
thank you po

View user profile

5 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
una mong gawin is report sila sa agency nila. usally nag aassist naman sila sa mga ganyang cases.

View user profile

6 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Redeemerofhate

Arresto Menor
xtianjames wrote:una mong gawin is report sila sa agency nila. usally nag aassist naman sila sa mga ganyang cases.

any advice good sir on my first query

View user profile

7 Adultery on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Gilgin

Arresto Menor
.na

Last edited by Gilgin on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8 Re: Adultery, Concubinage, RA9262 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:02 am

las

Arresto Menor
Kasal po ako sa canadian at may 1 kaming anak, feb 2017 nung madiscover ko po na may kabit cia ,march po umalis kami ng bahay dahil hindi ko n po kaya harapan po nakakikipagchat ang husband ko sa ibat ibang babae.3 day after po naming makaalis dinala npo nia ung kabit nia sa bahay.oct 2017 nagdecide n po kaming mag asawang magkapatawaran so we decide march babalik npo kami kc nag aaral po anak ko d2 sa batangas kaya march pa kami makakalipat nagbago po ulit desisyon nia kc po ung pangatlong kabit nia ay kasama na nia ulit sa subic so ayaw na nia kaming bumalik

nagbibigay po cia ng support n 22k dahil ng po bumalik n kabit nia babawasan n nia ang support ni magiging 14k nlang,nag eearning po cia ng 80+ montlhy.  wala po akong trabaho. hindi po ba unfair 14k lang mapupinta sa amin ng anak ko eh kasal nman po kmi.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum