Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 am

kaypeeow

Arresto Menor
atty., my husband has a mistress in dubai (who is married as well). i was able to get copies of their photos and videos. i believe my evidences to support my charges against them are very strong. however, pls enlighten me on how i'd go about everything. where would i file the case when i am here in the philippines and their both in dubai? thanks for your help.

Last edited by kaypeeow on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: adultery on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

attyLLL

may i first ask what you hope to achieve by taking legal action? to punish them? to force them apart? you are willing to lose the support from him?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: adultery on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm

kaypeeow

Arresto Menor
thank you for your reply atty... let's say i both want to punish them and force them apart. they claim they already separated but that i don't believe. i know they just say that to keep my mouth shut or to keep me from taking any action against them.

granting what they say is true, the fact remains that they lived together and had sexual relationship while they're both very much married. can i still run after them and sue them for marital infidelity?

honestly, i don't know where to begin with. pls tell me atty. everything else i need to know -- things i need to consider, the risks i'm taking and the chances of this case prospering?

thank you so much for your time and help. more power!

Last edited by kaypeeow on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: adultery on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm

attyLLL

kaypeeow, what I did for a female client was to send a letter to the woman. It had mixed results, but delivered the message that the wife knew of the infidelity.

a criminal action for concubinage will not prosper because their relationship was committed outside of Philippine territory. It's my theory that repeated marital infidelity committed outside the philipppines can be considered psychological violence because the violence is experienced here so a charge of RA 9262 may prosper.

Unless it can be demonstrated that the company has a morality clause in their employee handbook, (and even if they do), I prefer not to scatter such matters to the employer.

definitely you can file a civil complaint against the girl for monetary damages for interference in your marital affairs.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: adultery on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 pm

kaypeeow

Arresto Menor
thank you for your advice, atty. more power to you!

View user profile

6 Re: adultery on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 am

czairinayepez

Arresto Menor
Ang asawa ko kasal na sa singapore sa pinay din kahit naka process ang annulment namin. May record po ba rin sa NSO ang kasal ng mga pinoy sa abroad?

View user profile

7 Re: adultery on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 pm

attyLLL

yes, if they declare it at the philippine consulate/embassy

View user profile

8 Re: adultery on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 am

czairinayepez

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:yes, if they declare it at the philippine consulate/embassy
salamat po! pasensya na sa matagal na reply kasi marami akong inaasikaso. salamat pong muli!

View user profile

9 Re: adultery Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum