Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANCELLATION OF DEED OF SALE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CANCELLATION OF DEED OF SALE on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:52 am

ljl2018

Arresto Menor
Good day! I need some advice regarding a cancelled contract on a property. I cancelled the contract because the developer gave me false hopes that my housing loan will be approved and that I will not pay any additional fees aside from the amount stated. I took a corner lot and it consists of 2 lots so I assumed it wouldn't be a problem. My notice of approval came and they told me I have to pay for the other lot cuz what was approved was only the 1st lot. I paid 217,000 for the equity, they are asking me another 200k for the excess lot, and 80,000 transfer fee.I have paid the full equity for 18 months, supposed to be for 24 months but I told them I'd like to make it shorter to 18 mos. Another problem with them is that they don't give updates as to how are things goin' regarding the purchased lot, about the loan amount. They would always say they have problems with their internet connection that's why they don't update me every now and then and that they don't reply to my emails everytime I send them one. The time came when I got tired of the routine because I'm away from home, it's costing me too much calling them overseas and my mistake because I trusted them that they would make things easy for me even If I'm away. So I decided to cancel the contract cuz they don't even give their client another option should I decide not to continue with pagibig or is there any way we can have it thru bank, just to have the full amount approved as it is only 800K +. They don't care at all, when I said I will cancel the contract, they send me the computation of the refund amount. It's only 30% of the amount I paid. Is this fair enough? Please advice. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: CANCELLATION OF DEED OF SALE on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:02 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal
Try to insist a 50% refund under the maceda law

View user profile

3 Re: CANCELLATION OF DEED OF SALE on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:36 pm

ljl2018

Arresto Menor
I will do that but what if they insist not to? What complaint can i file against them? Thanks for your reply

View user profile

4 Re: CANCELLATION OF DEED OF SALE on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:12 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal
You may go to HLURB for better advise. You may also file a complaint there for other violations of the developer.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum