Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody para sa daughter ko

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Custody para sa daughter ko on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello! Balak ko po kasi ipa annul ang kasal ko sa asawa ko na ilang taon ng hiwalay. Hindi sya nag sustento sa anak namin mula nung maghiwalay kame. Gusto ko lang malaman kung kapag nagpa annul ako ng kasal pwede bang palitan ang surname ng anak ko sa birth certificate to my surname nung dalaga?

At kung kunwari ay mag asawa ako ulet pwede bang gagamitin ng anak ko ang surname ng magiging asawa ko at sya ang papalit na tatay sa birthcert? Like yung custody ng bata ay saamin na talaga. May paraan po bang mangyare ito?

Salamat po sa sasagot. God bless!

View user profile

2 Re: Custody para sa daughter ko on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:31 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Pwede palitan yung surname, that is one of the consequences of annulment of marriage, the court will order the change of surname.

View user profile

3 Re: Custody para sa daughter ko on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:01 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. The change of surname will only affect the ex-spouse, not the children. The use of the father's surname is a right belonging to the child, and it cannot be taken away by the whim of the mother just because she is estranged from the biological father. There has to be a reason for the change of surname of the minor child.

2. If you remarry your husband will have to adopt your children with the consent of your ex-husband.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum