Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dispute over boundery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 dispute over boundery on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Arresto Menor
gud eve po. we have a prob. with our neighbor kse they are claiming that we have encroached sa property nila when in fact po it's the other way around. my title po property nmn whereas sila, wala po. What's ironic is that when my mom made improvements sa firewall namin over a year ago, our neighbor didn't object to it. Pumayag siya sa mga sukat. Ang mali po namn walang kasulatan ung pagpayag niya. Unfinished po ung firewall since we ran out of money pero me plans si mama to finish it this year sana. Pero, now that they are the one's renovating their place, they are claiming naman na that we cheated them and they threatened pa to break down our wall and remove our water tank which is located near the boundary but within our backyard. Ang sad part po is one particular person from that family comes and goes over our wall without our permission. Sya po ung gumagawa ng bahay nila pero di talaga siya nagsasabi samn. Sinagad po kse niya ung wall ng bahay niya sa unfinished firewall namin kaya problema pa tuloy nmn in the future kung pano gagawing sturdy ung wall since supersagad na ung wall nila sa wall nmn. My mom wants to file a complaint sa barangay po. Sir, we felt that our neighbor trespassed, invaded our privacy (since hindi siya nagpapaalam na aakyatin yung wall, nagugulat na lng kme when we look out the window and a bunch of guys are staring right at us) and threatened to destroy our property, plus eavesdropped on me in a phone conversation. Sir, my question is that, can we say that our neighbor indeed violated our right to privacy, privacy of one's communication, trespassing & ung pagthreaten nya? If so po, ano punishments nya. Please help me out. Thanks po.

View user profile

2 Re: dispute over boundery on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:04 pm

you really should file a complaint at the bgy for unjust vexation and threats.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: dispute over boundery on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 am

Arresto Menor
thnx a lot atty.

View user profile

4 Re: dispute over boundery Today at 2:47 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum