Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COURT ORDER on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:40 pm

bogart the explorer

Arresto Menor
Me and My ex-wife have a COURT ORDER regarding the share of expenses of the expenses or our child.

Before EX has the custody of our child and as per court order.. i need to give a monthly allowance of 10k and school expense is shoulder 50/50 by both parties.

Now that our child is living with me, will the court order be enough that i obliged my EX to shell out 10k month and that ex should shoulder 50pct of our daughter's school expense (tuition etc)

Currently i have paid in FULL my daughters tuition and not a single cent was given by my EX.

What are the possiblities of me getting the 10k allowance and half of the tuition back? Can i sue EX?
Some lawyers advised me not to sue, as saying "ITS MY HONOR" on the line here.

Any advice?

Thanks In Advance

View user profile

2 Re: COURT ORDER on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
File a motion in court to modify the court order.

View user profile

3 Re: COURT ORDER on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:36 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The court order will not be enough, it has to be modified because YOU were the one obliged to give monthly allowance, not your EX.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum