Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Current Birth Cretificate is not registered

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a problem with my birth certificate as the one that I'm using right now is not registered after I've tried to have a copy at NSO office. But I have a birth certificate that was registered with a different last name and birth place and I found out that this was registered by my "Ama-amahan" who happens to be my uncle but I call him "Dad" as I grew up with his family.
The problem is that my current last name that I'm using as well as my wife and children is the one that is not registered. What should I do?

View user profile


it is the one with the NSO which is considered the official one. you will have to file a petition in court to have it corrected.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum