Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pa-advice nmn po ako

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pa-advice nmn po ako on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:58 pm


Arresto Menor
sinabihan kasi ako na mandi ng bagong kinakasama ng tatay ng mga anak ko,which is wala nmn syang proof..anu po bang dapat kong gawin?pwede ba akong magfile sa kanya ng paninirang puri?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum