Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property Rights on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Hitachi uchiha

Arresto Menor
Hi. Goodevening po. Gusto ko lang po itanung. Anu po ba o paano po ba namin marereklamo ung kapitbahay namin. Kasi po ung pader po na pinagawa namin na ngayon po e nagsisilbing pader narin po ng mismong bahay namin ay ginagawa na pong pader na din ng kapitbahay namin sa kanilang pinapagawang banyo. Nung pinagbawalan po namin sila ay sila pa po ang galit at sinugod pa po kami. Panu po ba yun anu po ba pwede namin gawin.?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum