Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

step son...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 step son... on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm


Arresto Menor
have a pleasant day po attorney,
i just wanted to ask po kung pano ko po isasalin sa family name ko ang family name ng step son ko.dati po may communication pa kami sa biological Dad niya,but its been 3 years now na he's not around,we cannot contact him.Kasi po im here working in abroad,and i will be applying for my immigration papers very soon,may dalawa po akong anak sa wife ko,ayaw ko naman pong maiwan yung step-son ko.what shall i do attorney?what legal matters do I need to go through?kasi po bka hanapan ako ng adoption/custody papers or something from immigration here.hindi ko po alam ang gagawin ko.please advice.thakyou so much and may Godbless you always..

View user profile

2 Re: step son... on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm


Arresto Menor
just to clarify po atty.hindi po sila kasal ng mrs ko at ng biological dad niya..kasi po may pamilya po yung lalake.salamat po..

View user profile

3 Re: step son... on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 pm


it will have to be your wife who can apply for him because only she has parental authority. or your can adopt him but that is a long process.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum