Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal advice on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Q2bwman

Arresto Menor
Good day! I am a 32yo man, I have a live-in partner for 8 years and we have two kids, a boy(7) and a girl(2). We have been fighting alot and it even reached to the point where it was physical. Our relationship has been rough from the start. It's a surprise we lasted 8years. But now, i want to be totally and completely free from her but i want the kids with me. I know here in the philippines, the mother has the sole right to illegitimate kids but i still want to fight for them. #1 she is unemployed #2 she steals money #3 she is a habitual liar. I already provide for everything for the kids, we live in a house my late father owned and she refuses to leave because the kids live here. What i want is to cut off all connection/relations from her and remove her from the home. Her mother who lives with us basically takes care of the kids not her. I really just want her to leave me alone and prevent any possible extortions she will commit just so i can be with the kids. She has at one time asked for Php3,500,000.00 and she will give me the kids. I need advice as to what i can do to keep her away from me and to get custody of the kids.

View user profile

2 Re: Need legal advice on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 am

Q2bwman

Arresto Menor
Bump. Any help would be appreciated

View user profile

3 Re: Need legal advice on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua
even if you did file a case against her proving that she is unfit to care for the children, usually the court awards custody to the next of kin of the mother.

you can try adopting your kids but the mother has to approve to this.

View user profile

4 Re: Need legal advice on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 am

Q2bwman

Arresto Menor
Hmm adoption sounds like my best option that is if she agrees

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum