Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am abused

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am abused on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:26 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po. My name is Julie and I am in dire need of legal advice. My live in partner and I have been living for almost 6 years now and we have two kids, a boy and a girl. Long story short, he is currently having an affair with one of his officemates and when I confronted him about it, he slapped me in front of his family (we live in their house) and dragged me out of the house, shouting and degrading me. He threatened to take my children away from me. On October 18, 2017, he forced me to have sex with him beside our two sleeping kids. He burnt my legs with cigarette butts and slapped me when I refused and told me that he will rape our 2-year old daughter instead. How can I file a case against him so he goes to jail directly while awaiting for trial? I am really scared of what he might do to me and my kids if ever he finds out I filed a case against him. He would hurt me physically and he's not afraid to do it in front of his family because they are afraid of him. Just last October 20, 2017, was my last straw. I yelled at him because I saw him groping our daughter's vagina and he shouted at me that he was just checking if my daughter leaked in her diapers, though I saw his finger inside the diaper. I am really scared out of my wits. I really need help. I am planning to bring my children in Bicol, to my parents ( we are in Cebu right now) but I want to file a case against him first so that he can't continue to taunt me and send me abusive texts or calls. Please help me. I don't have a medico legal but I took photos of my cigarette burned legs.

View user profile

2 Re: I am abused on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Go to barangay and report.
If hindi, punta ka police station, women and children's desk.
From that, they will protect you either by BPO or TPO (if mag ffile ka na sa court)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum