Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need an advice on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po.
Need ko po ng advice kung papaano po ang pwede naming gawin ng bf ko.
Kasal po kasi sya sa una pero sa huwes lang po.
And hiwalay na po sila na almost 5years na may 1 anak po sila and may pamilya narin po yung babae.
Paano pong proseso ang pwede naming gawin para po mapawalang bisa yung kasal nila at mag kano po ang aabutin?

Maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Annulment Process on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po same tayo ng situation sis, My boyfriend is still Married but he already filed an annulment last November 2016 waiting kami for the hearing schedule nalang. Pwede ka po lumapit sa Family Lawyer na yan ang specialty tapos iguiguide ka nya kng anong grounds and procedures. Samin kasi naka package ng 200k and yung grounds is psychological incapacity.

View user profile

3 Re: I need an advice on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Annulment lang po.

View user profile

4 Re: I need an advice on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:50 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
An action to declare a marriage null and void due to psychological incapacity IS NOT AN ANNULMENT. UGH. THIS IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE. DO NOT REFER TO IT AS AN ANNULMENT. IT'S A DECLARATION OF NULLITY.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum