Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need a legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need a legal advice on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:57 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po.
Need ko po ng advice kung papaano po ang pwede naming gawin ng bf ko.
Kasal po kasi sya sa una pero sa huwes lang po.
And hiwalay na po sila na almost 5years na may 1 anak po sila and may pamilya narin po yung babae.
Paano pong p

View user profile

2 Re: need a legal advice on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:07 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
una nya gawin is hire a lawyer at magfile ng annulment kung may valid grounds sya.

View user profile

3 Re: need a legal advice on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi This is the situation, A husband and B wife is married and had one daughter. B which is the wife decided to leave the country and abandoned his husband because she is not happy anymore so she took her 8 mos baby with her and went to Brunei to her mother's place.
A the husband was so angry because he didn't know about it and they didn't return for a year so the husband decided to file for annulment Nov 2016. Now A has a girlfriend and B has a boyfriend and she's here in the Philippines already. She doesn't want to accept any financial support from the husband because she doesn't want the husband to borrow the child or introduce him as the father. Now, A and his girlfriend is already pregnant with their first child but not living together. Can the wife file a case to husband and the mistress? how? and what are the evidences? Thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum