Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need help on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:37 am


Arresto Menor
Patay na po ang papa ko..pero dati po siyang seaman...bata pa po ako nung naghiwalay sila nang mama ko..nun po seaman na po xa..last 2013 pa po xa namatay lately ko lang po nalaman sa mga kapatid ni papa sa tulong po ng facebook..kasal po si papa sa unang asawa nya tapos kasal din po siya sa mama ko..tapos kasal din po siya sa huling asawa may ampon po sila..tanong ko lang po may karapatan pa po ba ko sa mga naiwan ng papa ko?? At kung merun paano naman po?? Sana po matulungan nyo po ako..salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: I need help on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:28 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You have rights to inheritance but if your father was legally married to someone else when he married your mother and the first wife was alive during the time of the second marriage, that would mean that your father's marriage to your mother was bigamous and that you are illegitimate. You will not get the same share as the children of the first marriage.

The "ampon" will have a share only if he or she was adopted legally. Hire a lawyer.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum