Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED LEGAL ADVISE on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello, I've got questions to ask regarding my daughter's father. He is inconsistent on giving financial support to my daughter. Is compromised agreement an option? But what if he wouldn't follow? What further actions can I do? And lastly, can I file something against the father of my daughter? Like in the womans code for using fraud at times of emotionally unstableness? And prrtending to be unmarried? I really need help. Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum