Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice for a Forgotten Rape Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Advice for a Forgotten Rape Case on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:07 am

jsllopez17

Arresto Menor
Hello po, i just wanna ask the case of my girlfriend. We're already 1 year in relationship and nito lang, she open up that she was molested by her 2 cousins when she was on elementary.

Now she was 21 years old. almost 10 years ago when the case happened. Yung isa ay hinipuan sya at yung isa ay pinagsamantalahan sya sa bahay nila. Pero Hindi nya ito ma-open up sa parents nya kasi ayaw nya magkagulo ang family nila. Possible pa ba na makapag-raise and file ng kaso sa 2 Criminal? May chance pa kaya na mapanagot pa ang may mga sala? I want Justice for her at sa ibang tao pang ginawan nila ng kababuyan. Malakas ang kutob ko kasi na hindi lang ang girl friend ko ang ginawan nila nito at meron pang iba na ayaw lang din lumantad dahil sa takot. maraming salamat sa advice.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Advice for a Forgotten Rape Case on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Jadis

Reclusion Perpetua
How old were her cousins at the time?

I really don't think it's up to you to decide whether to file a case. What does your girlfriend want?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum