Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO I need to ask consent from my ex-husband for my kids to accompany me abroad?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I applied for a fiance visa and my kids who are still minors are eligible as to k2 visa. My concern is, my kids are still carrying their fathers family name. Do I have to ask for a letter of consent from him when I bring my children to the US for good? What procedure do I have to follow when minors like them will travel with me to the US? Do I have to secure a travel clearance? Thank you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum