Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help please! Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help please! Child support on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:46 am

Maria G

Arresto Menor
First of all thank you for this kind of forum. You and your team is a big help for us.

I'll be providing a short background of me and my ex live in partner / father of my children story before My questions .

I had 7 yrs relationship with my ex and way back September last yr I got pregnant with my youngest daughter (we have 2 children age 4 and 5 months old) before pa nmn malaman n pregnant ako we had issues na with our relationship however nung nlman nya na buntis ako e iniwan na nya ult ako (which also happend on my first pregnancy ngkabalikan lng kmi) so thru out my pregnancy e ako lng mgisa,however continues ung financial support nya s panganay nmn kht may mga delays. Ngre2ach out nmn sya kht pano skin to ask for our son and my pregnancy however nlman k my mga babae sya. So May this yr I gave birth and wla sya that time. Hinayaan ko sya s mga pinggagagawa nya s buhay for as long as my financial support sya, however my nging gf sya that same month May and simula nging gf nya un e hnd n nya dinadalaw man lng o kinakamusta mga anak nmn. Tpos naconfine eldest son nmn ni hnd sya pumunta coz klive in n pla nya ung gf nya and indont know kung ano pa reason nya. Ive tried to talk to his gf pro hnd nla ako pinansin, kauspin k sna sya for my children sake coz my infant child pa kmi na 5x plng nya nkikita tpos sobrang sad nung eldest son nmn dhl hnd n nya nkksma daddy nya. Then nlaman k nlang na ngpakasal na sila ng gf nya this month and still no contact sya para s mga anak ko, last conversation namin is sabi nya for as long as ngbibigay sya ng pera e dpt wag nk mgdemand pa s pgiging father nya. I feel so betrayed that even family nya hnd pa nkikita ung infant child nmn pro napaka proud nla s bago nyang asawa. So my question are the following:
1. Since I will file for child support with visitation agreement, Can I indicate their that his new wife wont have access to my children since I cant see any concern from her sa mga bata?

2. Can I file any case sa ex ko and new wife nya pra s emotional and psychology damage na ginawa nila skin? Including my son's feelings dahil sobra na apektuhan sya s pgalis ng daddy nya?

3. Can I also file some case s family ni ex? For showing me na wla silang paki s mga anak ko?

4. Affected nb ung amount n ibibigay ni ex s mga bata since married na sya? And ung computation is per child nmn po db?

5. Once ready na ung letter for child support, Can I also send it to the new wife company for them to be aware of gnawa nya smin mgiina?

I hope you can enlighten me with this. God bless

View user profile

2 Re: Help please! Child support on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
1. since hindi naman kayo kasal, nasasayo ang desisyon kung ipapahiram mo ang bata. visitation rights lang meron ang ama.

2. wala since di naman kayo kasal.

3. wala.

4. yes since he is also obligated to provide for his new family. oo, per child dapat ang computation.

5. no, this is between you and your ex. wag mo idamay yung wife nya.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum