Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice for immediate resignation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need advice for immediate resignation. on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 am

Abby19

Arresto Menor
I immediately resigned with my previous company due to personal reasons. I was able to do an exit interview. Then during the clearace, 2 from our HR dept told me that I will have my backpay after 90 days then they gave me a paper that I need to sign. The paper states that I will able to get my 13th month pay and back pay. I was expecting it by november but still there is no update from them. I contacted one our receptionist to ask for an update regarding my backpay. Then she chatted me that as per finance I don't have any backpay because it's immediate resignation. I asked her aswell how about my 2316, i need to request it again and it will take a month. Then I asked my tax refund, then she said maybe I can't get it as well. Is it really legal? Do I have any right to file a case against them? I need your help. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum