Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suing for Damages in Cases of Adultery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suing for Damages in Cases of Adultery on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:02 am


Arresto Menor
First of all I'm not Filipino but I married with Filipina .
I don't understand Tagalog much.
So Kindly reply in English please.

My question is
#1 How much will cost for suing for damages in cases of adultery?
#2 How long will take it?
#3 Could I win this case?
#4 Is there any other better idea to punish only Paramour?

Following is the detail of the background.

We married 2012 in philippines and japan.
And live in japan since 2015.
June 2017,She went back phillipines to give birth secound daughter
with first daughter.

In august, I did mistake that have relationship with prostitute in foreign country
before i meet my wife and new baby.

Since I was not good husbund for filipina after move to japan.
She have built up stress,and after she found it out, it made her over the limit.

Then she register dating site to look for the guy.
As she said,that was just for fun,she doesn't intend to cheat first.
She thought the guy will say bye when she confess she is married and has kids.
But he love her even though knew that.
Then they have started to affair in September.

In Oct,I noticed it she start cheating when I check her FB messenger.
and went to philippines for fixing problem.
the results is awful, she haven't stop it.
As she said "you done first, you don't have right to stop me"
And while I took care children, she had date with the guy again again again.
more, she show me their sex video (I asked)
She wan't like that women before,what I did change her.
I got crazy and decide go back to japan at end of october as she want.

She just told me "Let me what I want to do, I need this to heal my hurt." ,
"Don't worry, I will go back to japan. But We will live separate.
Just Change yourself better if you want to continue our marriage. "

I hope we could fix our marriage but the situation seems getting worse day by day.
(I have prove of affair like message which show they had sex.
and gps log that show stay together in hotel, picture of kissing etc)
So I want to prepare for preventing bad ending.

She may go back to japan.
Because its easier way if she want to divorce in philippines and marry again.

However if she won't back to japan and live in philippine with guy,
I have to take legal action.

I know adultery should be punished both of them.
But I can't take her into jail,and I can't choose destierro too.
As long as I search here,only civil action is the solution.

then go back to my question.
#1 How much will cost for suing for damages in cases of adultery?
#2 How long will take it?
#3 Could I win this case?
#4 Is there any other better idea to punish only Paramour?

Sorry for long sentence and poor English.
I hope you could give me answer and advice.
maraming salamat.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum