Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED ADVICE PLS.. on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 am


Arresto Menor
My husband has an ongoing case sa dati nyang live in partner. The case is way back 2007 pa until now. Ngayon po nung huling hearing nila last April Hindi po nakaattend ang Mr. ko Hindi nya Rin po napuntahan Kung kailan nareset pero ang usually po naseset Ang hearing nya after 3 to 4 months
Ngayon po gusto nya po sanang malaman Kung ano na po Ang status NG case kaso po natatakot po sya na magtanong dahil baka me warrant of arrest na sya for not attending twice. Ano po Kaya Ang dapat naming gawin? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: NEED ADVICE PLS.. on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 am


Reclusion Perpetua

View user profile

3 Re: NEED ADVICE PLS.. on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi My uncle terminated his investment in a leading bank but before he was able to receive the proceeds he died. I am his beneficiary but when
the bank was notified of his death they said that the check has already been issued and it is under my uncle's name and therefore will now be a part
of his estate and will need an extra judicial settlement. My uncle is single. The amount is 500k but due to pre termination the amount will be less. Is it possible
to have the check under his name be deposited to his personal account to take care of his obligations left unpaid.? Thank you for your attention

View user profile

4 Re: NEED ADVICE PLS.. on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Pa advice naman po mga Sir. My friend forwarded image as an evidence para sa kaso ng ka work nya sa atty. ng work place nya. Ginamit kasi it as an evidence for a case regarding conflict of interest. Unfortunately po kasama sa pic na forward nya eh andun ung anak ng ka office mate nya. Ngayon po tinatakot po ung kaibigan ko na magdedemanda daw sila kasi gnamit daw ung picture ng bata ng walang parental consent publicly. Eh sa atty. lang naman po un pinasa at wala namang iba. May grounds po ba talaga un para sampahan sya ng kaso. Sana po may makapansin ng post na ito. Salamat po in advance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum