Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to ensure complete & regular support from ex-husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I was searching the net for assistance with regard to my husband who won't support my 2 daughters. I was told that some lawyers do pro bono work. Would you be able to help me or at least refer someone who does?

I am a single mom of 2 girls. My husband has been remiss in his responsibilities as a parent maybe because he already has another family. His other woman demonizes him in not supporting our daughters. I have a job of my own but raising kids are a shared responsibility, right? I feel that I owe my daughters a good life & support from my husband can help guarantee that. I don't anymore want to get him back. I just want complete, regular & timely support from him. He sometimes sends money. Sometimes he doesn't. He works in a call center & when he does send money, it's just 2-5k only which is not enough to raise 2 kids nowadays. How do I ensure his strict compliance to send support?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
File a case against him to compel him to pay under pain of penalty.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, go to the PAO to see if you could qualify for free legal assistance. If your net income is more than P14,000 (gross income less statutory deductions) and you live in Metro Manila, you might not qualify as indigent.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum