Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support from the Biological Father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support from the Biological Father on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:19 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Sir/Madam:

Good day!
I would like to ask question and legal suggestion as well, regarding my problem. I am married with 3 kids. I am a teacher at present.It was November 2011 when  I met this single military man who happens to be my boyfriend after this man keeps on courting me thru phone. After a few months I got pregnant from this military man and when this man knew that I was pregnant he left me and every time I communicate to him he would turn off his phone and even block me  and tell me that" the child u are conceiving is not mine because you are married".  Before, we both agreed not to get pregnant but this guy would always insist that he would be responsible for the child if ever I get pregnant. Right after I got pregnant this guy immediately got married to escape from his responsibility to me and his child. Until now he denies that he is not the biological father of the child.

Please help us on how and what shall I do to solve this problem since my husband already knew about the truth that the 4th child is not his own child but the child of a military and my husband told me that the biological father should support his own child.

As a military and as a father of my child, can I file him a case/petition to support his child?

please help me.

Thank you very much.

Truly Yours,

Worried Teacher

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support from the Biological Father on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:50 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
The first thing you should do is establish filiation between the father and the child. since kasal ka, sa mata ng batas automatic na yung asawa mo ang kikilalanin na ama ng bata. Once maprove mo na na yung isa ang totoong tatay, dun ka na pwede mag demand ng support.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support from the Biological Father on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm


Arresto Menor

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum