Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

holding the graduation/unable to take licensure exam of the father of an illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joy torreon

Arresto Menor
i am a single mom of 1 and not married. the father of my daughter is a law student and is nearly to graduate. do i have the right to hold him from the school he is enrolled with not to graduate since he was not supporting me financially since i gave birth to our baby. my daughter is already 2 years old. i have with me the invalid live birth of our daughter showing his signature signifying that he recognize our daughter. it was invalid since i used my surname for the baby.

thank you for giving time to my case...

View user profile


i think you mean illegitimate, not invalid. technically, his last name should have been used, but it does not affect his acknowledgment of the child.

I recommend you begin with a demand letter stating that you may oppose his petition to take the bar and file a criminal case against him for deprivation of support under ra 9262.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

joy torreon

Arresto Menor
ok, i will refer your recommendation to a lawyer...thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum