Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262/CHILD support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA9262/CHILD support on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:01 am


Arresto Menor
Please advise po...
i filed a case against my ex husband for child support pro hindi po aq nka tanggap ng any subpoena or appearance po ng hearing..i already paid 1000 po pra dw po yun sa fee sa pg file.. my kids now are already in highschool pna padalhan nmn cla ng papa nla pro hindi consistent.gusto ko pong humingi ng advise gusto ko ksi my regular allotment tlaga ang mga anak ko.ano po ba pwde kong gawin

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum