Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abandonment on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:58 pm


Arresto Menor

Good day! Question my husband left us for another woman. Now his not giving any support for our 3 kids. How can I demand for his support. I do not know his whereabouts. His a Uber driver but Uber did not gave the information of his operator. They told me that they do not have any obligation regarding this matter since they are just partners with the operator. They are the only way to know the whereabouts of my husband. Also if I file a case on abandonment, will he be put in jail? I really want him to pay what he has done to me.

View user profile

2 Re: abandonment on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You will need to have a court order in order to compel Uber to share his details. Hire a lawyer to assist you in filling your case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum