Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what happens if a foreigner overstayed in the philippines?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
how much should he need to pay?can he be deported?he stayed for almost 2 yrs now.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
anyone?now i feel like this site is not useful at all..

View user profile


he can be arrested and deported if he does not file for an extension or residency at the Bureau of Immigration

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum