Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

work related

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 work related on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lang po if pwede po bang magchange ng rate ng sahod kung ang usapan po is asa 450 ang rate pero nung nagstart na po ung work as regular employee naging 300 na po.. pwede po ba un at ano po pwedeng gawin lalo po if magreresign is magbabayad daw po ng 20k pero ung sahod hindi po inindicate sa contrata

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum