Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to file a case while woking abroad?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Is it possible to file a case while woking abroad? Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Arresto Menor
Posts : 1
Join date : 17/11/2017
Age : 33
Good Day everyone/Atty.

I am Currently working abroad for 1 year and 4 months.
Married for 6 years and we have 2 children ages 7 and 5. my husband worked in taiwan for 6 years from 2011 and stayed for good last August 2017, he had other woman in taiwan for almost 4 years now who stayed for good as well in PH. Later on i found out that my husband brought his woman from Negros to our Province in North Pangasinan close to the place where my/our family lives and the most hateful part was he introduced my kids to her not as a lover but as friend and my kids knew that their father sleeps everynight with her. I TALKED to my husband who is my ex now, told me to "MANAHIMIK" ka nlng muna," . I want to file a case but how. Sad part is i cant do anything here.

Im Looking forward to ur reply.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You would have to be in the Philippines for your case to prosper as the court will definitely ask you for your testimonies during court proceedings.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum