Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foriegn husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 foriegn husband on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:26 am


Arresto Menor
Hello poh.My name is Marie  filipina poh ako and living in Abroad right now. i am married with a Swedish man. ung asawa qoh poh nasa pilipinas at may ibang babae. he supposed to stay there for only 3 weeks vacation.. pero poh hanggang ngayon d pa umuwi .... nalaman q poh na may babae cxa at meron poh aq katibayan.. picture nila.. chat conversation nila at  pati ndn poh screenshot na patunay na ngpapadala cxa ng pera sa babae. gusto qoh poh sila sampahan ng kaso anong kaso poh bah??at gusto ko sila makulong . Salamat poh.

View user profile

2 Re: foriegn husband on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Kung may solid evidences ka, hire a lawyer in the Philippines kung gusto mo sila kasuhan.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum