Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband's sister-in-law and her family posts nasty things about me at the Social Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jeddsays

Arresto Menor
Hello!

I would like to share to you my story. I posted something in the social media pertaining to a family member. But I deleted it immediately because I already because I realized it is wrong. Then suddenly, my husband's sister in law (let us call he Ms. A) read it. And became paranoid because she thought it was her I was pertaining to. We were always in good terms that is why I am wondering why she would be affected. The next day, clueless as I am, her mother posted nasty things to me on facebook pertaining on my post. I am the only one who is seeing it. I clarified the issue and even apologized if it became a source of misunderstanding. But they never listened. They keep on posting things that are "below the belt". Their posts does not include my name but everything was about me. They even posted that I had an affair with my brother in law (of course this is not true since I am not close to him), even a small debt to my mother-in-law. Ms. A and her mother and sister keeps on posting "patama" on the social media. I remained quiet and silent. Siniraan pa ako sa girlfriend ng brother-in-law and never listened to my side. But despite their negative posts, patam and comments, I remained silent and remained grounded.? I also knew that the husband of my husband's sister in law issued an affidavit to use father's surname eventhough he is not the biological father of the woman's child.

What legal advice can you give for them to stop such acts?

Thank you!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum