Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affair in a foreign land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Affair in a foreign land on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 am


Arresto Menor
Found out in august that my husband had an affair with another filipina nurse, while they were in the UK. my husband is here in the Philippines now and the girl still works there. I believe my husband ended their relationship but the girl keeps on communicating with him. Where and how can i file a complaint against the girl? Tried to talk to her but she ignores my messages.

View user profile

2 Re: Affair in a foreign land on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:06 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Well she has to be within the jurisdiction of the Philippines for you to actually be able to go after her.

View user profile

3 Re: Affair in a foreign land on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Does that mean that even the prc cannot do something about it? She's still holder of a prc license, as far as i know..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum