Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

agrarian case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 agrarian case on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 am


Arresto Menor
my aunt has a couple of rice land that has tenants that does not remit her share but we can't go to court and eject the tenant since my aunt does not have money for a lawyer are there pro bono layers available for this?

View user profile

2 Re: agrarian case on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:02 pm


you can inquire at the PAO, or legal aid office of the iBP or law school

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum