Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nadamay sa crime ang kapatid ko ng wala naman siya kinalaman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
ano po pwd gawin dahil nadamay po sa isang crime kapatid ko, may nag testigo pero mali nmn ang salaysay ng testigo paano po kaya iyon.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum