Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Last Name and with dual certificate on different year of birth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
PA help naman po.

Yun birth certificate na walang last name ng tatay eh wala kasi di pa kasal kaso sa manila city hall need ng filiation kaso patay na at wala mapakita kasal after mapanganak tapos yun isa naman andun yun name ng tatay pero mali ng year imbes na 1989 eh 1991. Ano po ba dapat gawin?

mahal po ba petition sa court nito?
sabi kasi pag wala mapakita proof ng filiation file ng petition eh ganun din kasi nga wala naman paper na may authentic writing ng tatay


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You can have the body exhumed to conduct a DNA test to support the petition for paternity but that would entail great expenses.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum