Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

File a tax evasion case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 File a tax evasion case on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:49 pm

levi0928

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to report an anomaly in the company that I'm working for. I'm so concerned that the owner is not remitting the proper tax in BIR. I'm so worried that it will soon be my problem. Please treat this with high confidentiality as the owner has threat me due to his connections in the duterte government. His father was a judge in dipolog city and his best friend was a niece of PRD who has wide spread connection in EJK.I have nothing against his business, I just want to make the business legal in terms of transacting to our customers. The business started operating on June and I boarded as consultant on september of this year. I right away made a sales tracker on all its concept stores and bazaars to track all the incoming sales. I made all processess for him like the HR and payroll systems which I was also worried as he pays the employee under minimum without any holiday pays and govt mandated benefits which I literally had a conversation with him but he just said thats how he makes business.
Just last month his other business which was suki hardware was under the surveillance of bir and they made me aware of that situation. They made agreements to their merchants to make few transactions as the bir people sit in their office for quite sometime.
Anyway going back to my story. Every month he will tell us that the business is not good and will declare small amount of earnings, and that made me very worried since in all bazaars and office sale we are not issuing any OR. Even the monthly sales from different stores that we had consignment. No sales tax are deducted. So he is getting all the sales without properly declaring it in BIR. He is conniving the accountant in his suki hardware, who was also our accountant at perfecto supremo inc.
Below are the links of sales tracker for london cosmetics and montano sardines from which all under the umbrella of perfecto Supremo Inc.

Should I email the bir or just let it go?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum