Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Invalidity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage Invalidity on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm


Arresto Menor
I just want to ask if it will invalidate my marriage if the name of my wife in the birth certificate is Jennilyn but we got married she uses Jennifer since from being a student until working, she uses Jennifer. Then after a few years, she was able to legally changed it to Jennifer.

Would itbe possible to invalidate our marriage since the document (birth certificate) presented to the civil is tampered?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Marriage Invalidity on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
This is not enough reason to invalidate a marriage.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum