Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BADLY NEED ADVICE on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Binili po ng Papa ko yung lupa ng lola while he was single, payments were made and there was no written agreement or any documents that proves he bought it. A sibling or two was there though. My lolo and lola passed away na and the name is still under my grandma. How do we transfer it to my dads name? My dad doesnt seem interested in changing it but we want to for legal purposes kasi my dad has another 2 siblings that might want the lot for themselves. I hope someone can advise.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum