Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

other way aside from annulment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 other way aside from annulment on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:50 pm

love idleman

Arresto Menor
hi, my marriage is currently on the rocks right now. i was looking for annulment but it seems very expensive and takes a lot of time. i over heard a friend of my mother who said that the first wife of my father went to japan and remarry a japanese national. that she changed her name and my step bro's name. my parents are not married and i search over the net and found out that i can make myself citizen of a certain country by making myself a late registry of that country (meaning i will register my birth there) with different names and so on. how is that possible? or aside from annulment, what legal procedure i can take to invalidate our marriage and be free again. please help me. i badly needed this. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: other way aside from annulment on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am


Arresto Menor
Good day,

The only option to invalidate or dissolve the Marriage in the Phillippines other than annulment is through Divorce pursuant to the Code of Muslim Personal Laws of the Philippines or PD1083, provided parties are Muslim or converted to Islam. To know more about the legal process of divorce you can email me at

Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum