Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:01 am


Arresto Menor
i want just ask for a legal advice.. my son is now seven years old and going to school.. i am sperated with his father and we are not married.. but he signed his birthcerticate.. now he have his another child from another girl and working now as a cruise ship technician.. he dont want to give my son a monthly support.. he said he will give on my son legal age.. now my son is studying and he have work.. can i do something for my son to get his monthly child support from his father? i just want a regular monthly support from him.. now that he have work and my son studying..

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:18 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Please post this in the family and marriage thread and not here

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum