Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery Concern

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery Concern on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 am


Arresto Menor
Help please, may laban po ba ako against my wife?

We're married with 2 kids but last August umalis sya ng bahay at sumama sa bf nya. Currently they are living together (alam ko ung place). What I have is pictures nila together, conversation nmin via sms na umaamin si wife na may nangyari na sa kanila and video na umaamin sya sakin na naging sila while kami pa. Anytime pwede nmin sila punthan sa apartment nila to prove na nagsasama na sila. Pwede ko po kaya sila ipadampot nun sa apartment nila given na nagsasama na sila?

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery Concern on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
kailangan mo muna sya kasuhan at once mag issue ng arrest warrant ang korte against sa asawa mo at kabit nya, then that is the only time na pwede sila "ipadampot".

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum